- Be READY!
- Be RESPECTFUL!
- Be RESPONSIBLE!
1. Cell phones must be turned OFF at all times! (See Student Handbook)
2. NO gum
3. ALL school rules MUST be followed
4. Everyone will be treated with respect. Putdowns and purposely hurtful comments or actions are NOT acceptable
5. Be seated quietly at your desk when the bell rings or you are tardy
6. Complete and turn in all assignments on time and with the correct heading
7. Raise your hand to speak or to ask permission to leave your seat
8. No one will be allowed to disrupt the learning process of others – use good judgment and don’t waste time or materials
9. Respect the property of others. Do not damage or take anything that does not belong to you. Do not hide the property of others (homework, bags, wallets, purses, etc.)
10. No food, drinks, or unnecessary materials are permitted in the classroom without the teacher’s approval.
11. The teacher dismisses the class, not the bell.